RSIG wants to simplify your operational and communications preparations for COVID-19. We offer clients, the opportunity to utilize our dual role Covid Screeners. We provide each client with welcoming faces at your entrance points assisting with questionnaires and taking temperatures to determine appropriateness.
We handpick all of our dual role Covid Screeners to be part of your team to ensure the safety of all and help stop the spread. RSIG Covid Screeners undergo extensive background screening, comprehensive classroom and onsite training and assessments to ensure you receive the best Covid Screeners available.
Our goal is to keep possible COVID-19 positive cases outside your facility and prevent further transmission.
Our Covid Screeners will conduct the following basic duties
- Temperature screening, using no-contact thermometers.
- Certify all individuals entering your organization/building meet your requirements for entry.
- Provide basic pandemic questionnaire
- Practices appropriate health and safety protocols
- Follows all requirements related to personal protective equipment, cleaning, and distancing.
- Verbal screening and temperature check protocols for incoming employees, vendors, patients, guests, and visitors
- Social distancing strategies to increase space between individuals in your facility
RSIG adheres to three basic concepts: operational preparedness, prevention, and management to stop the spread of COVID 19.
- Operational Preparedness RSIG can help your organization prepare for potential COVID- 19 transmission in your facility with our customizable program. Our strategies focus on operational and communications planning and best practices.
- Prevention RSIG is committed to helping our clients prevent the spread of COVID-19 from outside your facility to inside your organization. We focus on reinforcing hygiene practices, conducting screening via questionnaires and temperature check well practicing social distancing measures.
- Management RSIG’s will ensure all protocols are delivered from your team to ours.